What is the $10k Challenge? The $10k challenge started with a crazy idea.
“How much could I hunt if I had enough money to cover all of my living expenses for an entire hunting season, and I didn’t need a 9 to 5? What could I accomplish in one fall dedicated entirely to hunting, with a handful of tags across the U.S.?” I thought about the idea, and I became a little obsessed with making it a reality.
Fall 2020 is shaping up as a “do-it-yourself” dream season for out-of-state license draws. I should be able to draw the following tags:
- Montana resident archery elk 900-20 tag (includes several draw only hunt districts, but the tag holder is restricted to archery equipment).
- Montana resident general deer tag.
- Montana resident archery antelope tag.
- Iowa non-resident whitetail deer tag. I currently have enough preference points to draw even the most difficult units.
- Kansas non-resident archery whitetail deer tag. I should have enough points to draw my preferred unit in 2020.
- North Dakota non-resident over-the-counter whitetail deer tag.
- South Dakota non-resident archery deer tag.
Follow along on the blog page, as I track my quest to accumulate $10k between Jan 21, 2020 and Aug 14, 2020, escape the daily grind, and go for broke in 2020!
Want to Help? See How Below:
- Buy any of the products linked in my blog, and I will earn a small commission through Amazon at no extra charge to you!
- Click on any link to an Amazon product in my blog, and then order any products from Amazon that you would have ordered otherwise, within 24 hours of clicking on my link. You do NOT need to order the product(s) in the blog, and there is no extra charge to you for using my links!
- Don’t need anything from Amazon? Then please consider a donation using the PayPal link below to support me. Leave a note with your name and message if you would like to be recognized as a supporter